Have you read...
Boss Bride: The Powerful Woman’s Playbook for Love and Success
In our society, women earn the majority of degrees and are increasingly bringing home the bacon – and frying it, with 40% of American households having female breadwinners. ESSENCE Senior Editor and author Charreah K. Jackson interviewed and researched more than 150 professional women including everyday powerhouses and famous faces for strategies to thrive in our personal and professional lives.
This juicy and honest read includes insight from more than 1,000 years of marriage and career success by accomplished women and shares the little-discussed realities at the intersection of work and love, and how women can avoid a collision. We are a generation of women with the most professional opportunities and accomplishments of any women before us – which can be just as overwhelming as it is exciting. This book is a bridge to create a love life and career that fulfills you: it’s time to Go Hard AND Go Home.
What This Book Breaks Down:
* The Boss Bride Bill of Rights: You r8 Inalienable Rights
* Why your husband is the biggest decision of your career
* How to date like a pro – and meet men worthy of you
* The 6 common love personalities
* Why an engagement ring can rock your career
* Fertility, pregnancy and birth control for busy women
* How to Go Hard AND Go Home
* 6 steps to finance your romance(YES, you should have a prenup)
* How powerful women merge work &family
* The Female Breadwinners Survival Guide
* What to consider before changing your last name
* How to restart your life or relationships at any moment