You do not need a PayPal account to make payments; the majority of our publishing clients do not have a PayPal account. The steps below will take you to another option, so that you can make payments with a debit or credit card.
You will NOT need to create a PayPal account at all.
Take a look at the instructions below and follow along. I’m walking you through the payment with a debit card or credit card and it does not require you to sign up or register for PayPal.
1. Select the package or service that you would like to purchase. Click on the button to purchase.
2. You will be taken to a PayPal processing page. This is who we use to process online payments. You do not need an account at PayPal. There is another option on that same page to use any credit or debit card.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see these words underlined: PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD OR BILL ME LATER. It is very, tiny, blue writing. Look close because the words are a link. If you are on a cellphone or a tablet, it is really small, but it is there, right below the question “Forgot email or password?"
4. Click on the words PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD OR BILL ME LATER and it will open up another option to pay in a few seconds. You will NOT need to create a PayPal account at all. You will see a new drop down menu, with a payment form for credit cards.
5. It will open a new option to pay with Debit Cards, Visa, Mastercard or American Express. You will see their logos. Select your country and fill in your personal information. When you finish, select REVIEW AND CONTINUE. You can see your information again before selecting finish.
We do not offer refunds. Once we receive your promotional material, we start to work within 24 hours. We can not recall our work because we use RSS feed syndication to send your material all around the Internet.
When you purchase any package or service from us, you have 6 months to use it. You can use it any time during that 6 month period.
If you have any questions or complaints, leave us a voicemail message 24/7 at (301) 892-6573 and someone will return your call within 36 hours.
You can email Ella D. Curry at:
If you purchase one of our flat rate packages, we are mere service providers and we will complete each item listed for that package/service.
If you purchase the retainer packages, yes, you will be appointed a publicist assistant for the length of your contract.
What exactly is a publicist? A publicist, also known as a public relations specialist, is someone who generates media coverage for their client in order to promote them to the public. Clients can be from the publishing world, film industry, the music industry or even be a company or private business that needs to improve its image in the public eye or needs exposure for their brand.
EDC Creations and its partners are proud to provide authors, publishing houses and small business owners with the most comprehensive selection of Web 3.0 marketing and promotion services in the industry today.
We offer proven, cutting-edge approaches to online promotions including product launches, eblasts, blog tours, social networking, Amazon review campaigns, online media kits, blog promotion, article placement, and more.
EDC Creations can be hired on retainer to act as your virtual assistant, publicist, arranging interviews, syndicating your work, promoting your books across the Internet, coaching authors on the most effective ways to reach their target audience and secure media presentations for the book.
Contact us today at (301) 892-6573 to discuss your company’s plan to increase your brand awareness and viral marketing. We will work with one author or as many as 10 authors at one time!
After payment you will receive 3 emails with instructions on how to submit your information.
A representative will email you at the PayPal address that you use to make the payment.
If this PayPal address is not your main email address, make sure you check on that email account for our message.
Service will begin after the transaction are completed and all checks cleared.
If you would like to speak with Ella D. Curry, via email, contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, you will receive a link to your client portal and it will hold all of your images, links to assets and coaching material.