Crown Holders Transmedia Submission Guidelines
The Crown Holders Transmedia team of contributors are a network of writers who are strong, intelligent and driven! Their mission is to uplift, support, and encourage this community. They are Believers! With their combined wisdom, they give a perspective on life from all ages and from all walks of life.
If you would like to submit your story or inspiration for the online magazine or newsletter and this blog, please read this entire page and submit your material to Ella D. Curry, the editor. Please follow all instructions listed below.
Our terms of service are listed below, please read them in full before joining our team. The first section of this page is an overview and shorten version of the submissions policy. Further down are all the bells and whistles, so that writers have a clear understanding of who we are and what we expect from our bloggers, writers and visitors.
Submission Guideline Overview
This is the short introduction. The longer, more comprehensive details for material submission are listed below this entry.
- You do not need to query us. We will not answer query letters. Follow the guidelines below for submissions. Complete articles are preferred over story pitches. We do not pay writers but we offer writers the opportunity to showcase their talent on this blog and the newsletter that is emailed out to more than 165, 000 readers.
- Articles and short stories should follow the guidelines listed below and be in a format suitable for Internet readers. Writers must own the property rights for material submitted to Crown Holders Transmedia, Black Pearls Magazine and EDC Creations Media. We do not reprint articles, essays or poems that are not exclusively own by the writer.
Word Count for Submitting Material to be Published
|400- 600 words or less
|Article & Essays
|500- 1,000 words or less
|500- 1,000 words or less
|1,000-2,500 words or less
There is no need to query prior to submitting articles, blog posts or essays. Email your articles to the editor for review. You will be notified via email, if your material will be used.
- In order to submit your material, provide a professionally written cover letter introducing yourself and your material via email. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org The cover letter should include previous writing experience and your introduction.
- All submissions must be submitted in Microsoft Word only, un-formatted. Include full website link addresses. Provide credit and sources on non-fiction articles. Submit the material in ONE email. Include ALL of the information in ONE document including the bio. Email it to: email@example.com
- Keep the titles simple! Run spelling and grammar checks on your work. Edit your submission properly.
- Add your byline and contact information to the end of all submissions. Biography should be 150 words or less and written in 3rd person. Include links to all of your social media profiles.
- If your work is accepted and published, your work will be broadcast to an international audience weekly via RSS feeds, email newsletters and through promotion by EDC Creations Media Group.
Do not follow-up submission with inquiries about if or when your material will be posted. Reviewing takes approximately six – twelve weeks. You will be contacted via email ONLY if your work has been accepted. We cannot respond to phone inquiries. We will not answer inquiries into how soon your article will be posted.
All work (except poetry) is subject to editing for space, grammar, and format considerations. If edits do not affect content, we will NOT notify the author in advance. Due to normal production factors, we cannot guarantee publication of any article, even if scheduled for inclusion.
We make every effort to notify writers of the status of article(s) in our inventory that have been published. We reserve the right to reject previously accepted work at any time and for any reason.
Crown Holders Transmedia Full Submission Guidelines
We welcome your interest and provide the following submission guidelines. The information provided on this page is for guest bloggers and writers seeking to share their work with our international group of readers. Explore this website before submitting your work!
Quality over quantity, unless specified otherwise. We generally do not publish pieces over 2,500 words, unless it is a paid submission. Articles and blog posts should range between 400 to 600 words (approx) and be in a format suitable for Internet readers. Paragraphs are usually shorter on the Internet than those in a print article and must not contain more than one -three ideas.
All articles in the proper format will always be given precedence over those that will need re-editing. Email all submissions to this address email address only: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit with this subject line only: Submission Request for Crown Holders Transmedia.
Fiction: We are receptive to high-quality literature of all sorts, including traditional and experimental works; no pornography; no profanity. Genre fiction must be acceptable for a general audience. Clean fiction only! No erotica. No violent content and no political articles.
Non-fiction: Our main objective is to be truly helpful, to provide information that empowers our readers to make changes, and supports them in being their own experts. We like articles that have a strong point of view and come from the heart, that are challenging or evocative.
We also take pride in publishing well-researched, extensively documented articles about race, health & fitness, mental health awareness and community outreach programs. When submitting non-fiction, please use only the most updated research, from primary sources. If you use outside sources, there must be foot-notes giving credit to the original source included.
Crown Holders Transmedia, EDC Creations and Black Pearls Magazine is not responsible for checking the facts.
All rights are maintained by the author who submits the story or article. Tell the truth at all times. Check out dates, names and facts BEFORE submitting to EDC Creations. The Crown Holders Transmedia team has no obligation to verify the accuracy of any personal information or submitted material that is posted to our sites or blogs by guest writers.
You agree and warrant that any comments, material, excerpts, reference guides, mentions you submit to this blog will be true and accurate, will not defame any person or invade any person’s privacy, and will not infringe the proprietary rights of any person. You are not allowed to post or distribute any material you do not own or which you do not have permission to use.
You are also prohibited from engaging in any conduct that interferes with the technological operation of the sites or that tampers with any copyright protection mechanisms applicable to content on any sites.
Ignoring this policy may result in copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights violations. Ella D. Curry and The Crown Holders Transmedia cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the site in regards to your articles submitted or product promotions. By submitting material, you are confirming that you agree to the terms listed on this page and you are the legal owner to the material submitted.